Setup your investment account with Nitya Capital.
Are you an accredited investor?
Generally, you are an accredited investor if any of the following are true:
- Annual income greater than $200k (for the last 2 years)
- Joint household income greater than $300k (for the last 2 years)
- Net worth greater than $1M (excluding your primary residence)
The following can qualify as an accredited investor:
- a person with an earned income that exceeded $200,000 (or $300,000 together with a spouse or spousal equivalent) in each of the prior two years, and reasonably expects the same for the current year, OR
- a person that has a net worth over $1 million, either alone or together with a spouse or spousal equivalent (excluding the value of the person's primary residence), OR
- a person that holds in good standing a Series 7, 65 or 82 license.
- any trust, with total assets in excess of $5 million, not formed specifically to purchase the subject securities, whose purchase is directed by a sophisticated person, OR
- an entity with total investments in excess of $5 million, not formed to specifically purchase the subject securities, OR
- any entity in which all of the equity owners are accredited investors.
For more information, please click here.